Total QUEST Quality Score Winners - 2nd Quarter for 2011
Using automated technology systems to track Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) including Corporate Client Feedback, Transferee Feedback, Transit Protection Claims and Billing Accuracy, Crown’s Group Quality Office analyzes the data and issues a Total QUEST Quality Score (TQQS) for each worldwide branch.
Each quarter, QUEST Awards are presented to the Top Performing Branch and the Most Improved Branch. A determination was made to amend the award categories from regional winners to branch size categories (A, B, C and D branch classifications). This change will provide more opportunity to recognize the performance of branches in all 4 categories. The end of the year awards will recognize winners by both branch classification and region.
The current winners are:
- Top Performer - Melbourne, Australia
- Most Improved - Rome, Italy
- Top Performer - Zurich, Switzerland
- Most Improved - Stockholm, Sweden
- Top Performer - Chennai, India
- Most Improved - Santiago, Chile
- Top Performer - Pune, India
- Most Improved - Phnom Penh, Cambodia