Home > About
About Global Career
Crown Relocation recognizes that the capacity for a spouse and family to settle into their new home has a significant impact on the ability of a transferee to achieve their new assignment goals. In fact 56.4% of survey respondents identified "Spousal Career Concerns" as the top reason why relocation fails.*
In identifying this gap in the market, Crown developed the "Global Career – Partner Support Program" which assists spouses and partners in managing their careers and finding employment in their host countries. The program is tailored through a comprehensive needs analysis to meet their individual needs, key interests and concerns.
Finding employment or continuing in a career in a new location may create a major source of stress, particularly if the couples are dependant on two incomes and if the trailing partner wishes to follow a satisfying career path.
Crown approaches this by assigning a personalized career consultant to work together with the spouse or partner and by giving advice on how to find employment and enjoy a rewarding career in their host city. This is achieved in a number of ways:
- CV/Resume advice and preparation
- Research on market trends and sector information
- Interviewing and business meeting preparation
- Local contract and labor law information
- Providing a mobile phone/SIM card and business cards
- Computer, internet and office resources access such as fax machines, scanners, etc.
- Access to the most relevant recruitment agencies
- Introduction to networking opportunities
- Immigration advice
- Translation services
- Options for career alternatives, training and further education